Projets in Sri Lanka
- Country: Sri Lanka
- Population: 20 000 000
- Human Development Index : 102nd in the world rank
- GDP per capita : 5271 €/year (439 €/month)
- Establishment of appropriate care facilities for children with disabilities in remote areas of Sri Lanka.
- Promote the protection and education of children aged 3 to 6 in poor areas of Sri Lanka through the strengthening of nurseries and primary schools, and economic support for the poorest families.
- Construction of the first retirement home in a plantation of Sri Lanka
- Extension of the project : Improvement of sanitary conditions for the residents of 4 tea plantations in Sri Lanka : access to drinking water, Construction of privies, Organisation of awareness sessions in hygiene
- Sustainable access to drinking water, construction of latrines and showers, waste management and hygiene awareness in 4 tea plantations
- Emergency Response to May 2017 Flood Victims in Sri Lanka
- Improvement of housing conditions in 29 plantations and villages in Nuwara Eliya
- Advocacy for the protection and promotion of women’s rights in Batticaloa District (Eastern Sri Lanka Province)
- To change the living conditions of Sri Lankan tea plantation children through improved housing conditions and income for their families.